Should You Use Guest Checkout For Your Website?
Guest checkout is a feature that allows users to purchase from your website without having to login or create an account. The consensus from our publishers who actively use the guest checkout feature is that it increases sales. The main reason that certain publishers do not use guest checkout is that they want to ensure they can continue to market to the customer. This article discusses ways to circumvent this issue and if you use Guest Checkout already, we’ll show you ways to maximize your revenue by retargeting. Let’s look at the common reasons why customers enjoy the Guest Checkout option:
- “I’m lazy and Guest Checkout is easy.”
- “I don’t want to start getting a million emails each day.”
- “It’s convenient and fast and half the time I don’t remember my login information anyway.”
- “I share an account with my Husband/Wife, and don’t want him/her seeing a particular purchase.”
- Select Account > Import. ...
- Choose From file ... to select a file, or Paste text to copy and paste CSV data.
- Review the column headers. ...
- Click Import. ...
- Review the list of imported changes. ...
- Click Review imported changes.
- Go to the Audiences tab in Ads Manager.
- Click the Create Audience button, select the Custom Audience option and then choose Customer List.